Frequently Asked Questions…
- How many do we seat? 2 to 272 guests can be seated comfortably
Currently a ONLY 135 due to 2020 ruling of 1 per 4 Square Metres.
How far are you from St Marys Station? 200 Metres.
- What time to we Open/Close? Evenings 6.30pm till 11.00pm
- Can we bring our own cake? Yes you are very welcome.
- How early should I book? As soon as you decide to come to us
Full Payment (for bookings Feb to Oct) due 15 days before your night out.
PAYMENT for NOVEMBER BOOKINGS Due Friday 25th September.
PAYMENT for DECEMBER BOOKINGS Due Friday 25th September.
- Is the show suitable for children? Our Politically Incorrect Show is risqué & designed for adults however, there is NO swearing. We leave the decision to bring children up to the individual parent. No concessions Due to COVID restrictions.
- When is the Major Oak Office Open? Our phones are manned 7 DAYS a week. Contactless payments preferred. Should you wish to meet in person please PHONE 9623 4850