Frequently Asked Questions…
- How many can we seat? 2 – 272 guests seated comfortably
- IF NSW Health ruling is 1 per 4 Sq Metres ONLY 138 allowed.
- How far are you from St Marys Station? 200 Metres.
- What time do we Open/Close? Evenings 6.30pm till 11.00pm *
* NYE 7 till 12.15am
- Can we bring our own cake? Yes feel free:-) No additional Fees
- How early should I book? As soon as you decide to come to us:-)
Full Payment (bookings Feb to Oct) due 15 days before your night out.
FULL PAYMENT for NOV/DEC BOOKINGS Due Friday 24 Sept, 2021.
- Is the show suitable for children? The Politically Incorrect Show IS risqué & designed for adults however there is NO swearing. We leave the decision to bring children to their parents. No concessions Due to COVID restrictions.
- When can we call Major Oak? PH: 9623 4850 DAILY 10 – 7
- Contactless payments preferred.
- Meetings in person by arrangement PHONE 9623 4850